Readers!

Please enjoy these blogposts, written between 2011 and 2015. Another blog is on the way.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Talk to You Later

After noticing that I wrote the name of (deceased) Senator Daniel Inouye in my last blog instead of James Inhofe, a mistake I've corrected, I've decided to take a break from these occasional blogs. My heart has been in them, but my mind has been on the road.

I'm writing fiction again, which was the goal of this last year of traveling around doing weird things. I liked the weird things. The weird things have restored me, and I will probably keep doing them. But the point was to rediscover the compulsion to tell stories that has made my life coherent in the past and will again. That train has at last reached the station.

Many thanks to my readers, whether friends or strangers.

Jo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment